Emerald Harvest Grow
Emerald Harvest Grow is responsible for increasing sugar content – producing larger, sweeter, and higher-quality fruits and flowers in the blooming stage.
Complement this nutrient mix with its partners Micro and Bloom, specially designed to work together and achieve superior growth in all areas. Grow focuses on enriching potassium and phosphorus, stimulating plants’ ability to break down and utilise nutrients to their full potential.
Supplies essential potassium
It’s no secret that potassium is one of the main components in forming lush leaf canopies and strong plant structures. Grow contains three different types of potassium, each with a different job – so you’ll see impressive results all round.
- Monopotassium Phosphate is vital for root development. It also increases sugar content for deliciously sweet-smelling and -tasting fruits and flowers.
- Potassium Sulphate improves plant quality, as well as boosting the amino acids that are needed to form proteins (including glutamic acid, aspartic acid, and alanine). The proteins formed are necessary building blocks for germination and rapid early growth.
- Magnesium Sulphate is essential for photosynthesis and helps to increase yields.
Sometimes, you’ve got to go with the flow. The “Grow, Micro, Bloom” 3-part mix is designed to be flexible. Identify your plants’ needs and adjust the dosages accordingly.
If your garden needs a little help, slightly increasing Grow will get you on the way to achieving optimal size and yields.
How to use Emerald Harvest Grow?
The feeding information is based on a vegetative stage and a 9-week flowering period. You may add extra weeks between weeks 4 and 5 of flowering if necessary.
Emerald Harvest Grow may be used in any growing method or substrate, but the chart below is designed for use in any recirculating or drain-to-waste hydroponic system.
Seedlings and Cuttings: 0.5ml/L;
Early Vegetative Stage: 1.5ml/L;
Late Vegetative Stage: 2.0ml/L.
Week 1: 1.0ml/L;
Weeks 2-5: 0.5ml/L;
Weeks 6-8: Do not use Grow during this stage.
Week 9: 0.5ml/L.
Never mix undiluted nutrients. Always add one nutrient solution at a time and mix thoroughly before adding another.
Where to use Emerald Harvest Grow?
Emerald Harvest liquid nutrients produce great results in any substrate or growing medium, including soil, coco, and in hydroponic systems, tanks, and reservoirs.
The dosage information above is based on hydroponic use in recirculating and drain-to-waste systems.
Why choose Emerald Harvest Grow?
- 3-part nutrient mix;
- Works with Emerald Harvest Micro and Bloom;
- Produces sweeter fruits and flowers;
- Flexible to suit your plants’ needs;
- Rich in monopotassium phosphate and potassium sulphate;
- Magnesium sulphate maximises yields.
- Brand: Emerald Harvest
- NPK Ratio: 2 – 1 – 6
- Active Ingredients: Soluble Potash (6%), Nitrogen (2%) (Nitrate Nitrogen 1.5%; Ammoniacal Nitrogen 0.5%); Available Phosphate (1%); Sulphur (0.5%); Magnesium (0.2%).