Lumatek Control Panel HID & LED 2.0
This device has two zones – “A” and “B” – which can be used separately or together. This means that growers can connect two different appliances of different voltage, or even operate in two individual grow spaces.
Each zone is capable of controlling up to 200 Lumatek controllable HID fixtures or ballasts with a digital RS485 signal, or up to 50 LED drivers with analogue 0-10V signal.
Peace of mind
Eliminate risk even outside of your grow room. Since the control panel can be used in two rooms, it’s important to be able to monitor plant health even when you’re away. Light temperature, light intensity, and PPFD can be viewed and adjusted externally to prevent damage. The panel also has an auto-dimming feature, which can be adjusted to your needs, to resolve overheating before it even happens.
It’s in your hands
The Lumatek Control Panel 2.0 uses an intuitive menu system to adjust and view all aspects from one screen. Users can access all features, from temperature control to power level, using the arrow and “OK” buttons on the front of the appliance.
How to use Control Panel HID & LED 2.0?
The panel is easy to operate and contains all the equipment necessary to get started: just attach the control links provided to your lighting fixtures or ballast, insert into the Zone A and/or Zone B ports, and plug in the power cable. Additional fixtures can be daisy-chained using connectors such as the Lumatek Daisy Chain Control Cable./p>
To activate the temperature sensor feature, plug in the Temperature Sensor Cables provided into the ports with the thermometer logos.
Where to use Control Panel HID & LED 2.0?
The Control Panel can be operated with all compatible ballasts and fixtures (see below).
- Lumatek Controllable HID ballasts and fixtures: 315W, 600W, 630W, 1000W
- Lumatek Controllable LED drivers and fixtures: 90W, 465W, 600W, 1000W
- Dual signal RS485 digital for HID and 0-10V analogue protocol for LED.
Why choose Control Panel HID & LED 2.0?
The Control Panel smartly monitors grow room temperatures; light timing and intensity automation; safety-controlled dimming and switching on/off. With the separate zones, users have complete control for an efficient, tailor-made approach to growing.
- Smart monitoring system;
- Control up to 400 HID fixtures or 100 LED drivers;
- Can operate in two separate rooms;
- Two zones which can be operated separately or together;
- Safety and temperature control automation;
- Automatic sunrise and sunset modes;
- Light intensity automation;
- 3-year warranty.
- 1x Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0;
- 1x Power Adaptor and Cable;
- 2x Temperature Sensor Cable (5m);
- 2x HID Control Link Cable (5m);
- 2x LED Control Link Cable.
Power: Adaptor 100 – 240V; AC 50/60Hz; DC 5V/2A
Dimensions: 125 x 80 x 25mm
Dimmable: Yes (1% increments, 10% – 115%)
Temperature-controlled Safety Dimming Range: 0℃ – 40℃
Temperature-controlled Safety Switching Range: 10℃ – 50℃
Sunrise and Sunset Durations: 0-30 min
Warranty: 3 years