MIGRO UVB 310 fixture and fluorescent tube
This UV grow light increases production of secondary metabolites in the form of Flavonoids and Terpenes to improve taste and smell of your harvest by up to 40%.
The MIGRO UVB 310 is an 18W Fluorescent tube, hanging Light fixture with 2M (6ft) power cable. The Aluminium reflector is specially finished to redirect 40% more UVB photons onto the grow area than a standard reflector.
Also outputs UVA to increase cell wall thickness and health, making the plant more resilient against intense UV, pests, mold, and mildew.
Only used in the last few weeks of flowering for up to 2 hours per light cycle.
- System Output 75% UVB and 25% UVA, Spectrum peak at 310nm (UVB)
- Recommended Coverage Up to 120cm x 120cm (4ft x 4ft) or 150cm x 0.75cm (5ft x 2.5ft)
- Recommended Use 2 hours mid-light cycle for the last 3 weeks of flowering
- Hanging height 60cm or 2ft
- Fluorescent tube T8 UVB LAMP, 18W, 589.8mm, 230V, Wavelength 310-320nm, G13 base.
- Light Fixture AC100-277V 50/60HZ 0.6MM aluminum body, UV reflective aluminum reflector, electronic ballast, PF0.5CE/UL EMC, bodysize: 615*60*40mm reflector width: 60mm, 2M 2*0.75 cores cable, hanging: 2 x stainless hooks
- Hanging height 60cm (2ft”)
- Light dimensions 62cm long x 6cm wide and 5cm high (24″ x 2.5″ x 2″)
- Power consumed 22 watts
- Voltage / Current 110V / 1.1 Amp; 220V / 0.5 Amp
- Spectrum (energy) 75% UVB 25% UVA
- Lifetime 5,000 hours
- Warranty 1 years
- Hanging weight 300g (11 Oz)
- Daisy chain up to 5 units per power circuit