Omega Kettle Lead with EU Plug
Provide mains connection to a ballast or reflector with this EU kettle lead.
Perfect as a replacement or spare, this lead has a standard European F mains plug on one end and a female IEC socket on the other.
How to use Omega Kettle Lead?
Attach the female end of the connector to the male socket of a ballast or reflector. Once the equipment is in place, plug in the mains cable and turn on at the wall.
Please note that this lead should never be used to provide mains directly to a HPS or MH lamp. These require connection to an appropriate ballast. Plugging any high-intensity discharge (HID) lamp may cause fire, explosion, or electric shock.
Why choose the Omega Kettle Lead?
- Kettle lead: female IEC to mains;
- Standard European F mains head;
- Provides mains electricity connection to electrical appliances;
- Compatible with standard ballasts and reflectors;
- Use as a replacement or spare.
- Brand: Omega
- Product Dimensions: 50 x 1759 x 10mm