Spical Sachets work by slowly releasing spider mite predators (neoseiulus californicus) over 2 weeks to thwart any oncoming attacks. Just 1-2 sachets per plant every 3-4 weeks are enough. The predators themselves don’t harm the plants – just the mites that would feast on them.
Users don’t need to rip or tear sachets simply hang them from plants or place them in propagators.
• Virtually eliminate the chance of a spider mite infestation.
• Attach to plants and place in propagators.
• Sachets contain spider mite predators neoseiulus californicus.
• Predators will not damage plants.
• Destroys various types of mites.
• Just 1 – 2 sachets per plant is enough.
• Use throughout a grow to naturally prevent infestations.
• 100% natural.