- A curved micro-tip shear designed for fine trimming in tight spaces and shaping plants to improve growth.
- Stainless-steel blades that stay razor-sharp through extended use, crafted with precision-ground edges.
- Non-stick titanium coating repels plant residue off the blades to reduce resin build-up and jamming.
- Lightweight body with ergonomic grip spring-loads handles to improve comfort and reduce hand fatigue.
- Built-in safety lock keeps the shear closed to protect your hands from injury and preserve the blades.
A curved garden trimmer designed to make fine-tuning cuts and shape plants to redirect and optimize growth. Each pruning shear uses a spring-action system that automatically pushes the handles open and primes the blades for additional cutting. This, along with its lightweight, ergonomic design, works to increase comfort in your hands and relieve hand fatigue; ideal for users with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome to prolong use. The micro-tip blades are crafted with stainless steel, using a titanium coating to reduce resin build-up and jamming. A sliding lock mechanism securely keeps the pruning shears closed, which provides protection for the blades and your hands.
The pruning shear is crafted for use with small plants and flowers to improve their growth process. Best used for trimming flowers, herbs, bonsai trees, vegetables, or other plants. Its bowed micro-tip blades allow you to reach between branches to cut in even the smallest of spaces. This also removes the need to awkwardly position your hand to make precision cuts. Use it in any grow setting like outdoor gardens, hydroponics builds, grow tents, and greenhouses.